Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just Like That

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



If you can overlook the fact that I sing in the shower, break a lot of things because I’m just...

If you can overlook the fact that I sing in the shower, break a lot of things because I’m just really clumsy, and the fact that I turn into a complete psycho when I watch baseball, I am grade A girlfriend material. Get on this, or, uh…me. Get on me.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I am jealous of all the cute couples on here and I just really hate all of you (no i don’t). I...

I am jealous of all the cute couples on here and I just really hate all of you (no i don’t).

I just want someone to touch my boobs and spank my ass on the regular. I don’t see why that’s so hard to find.

Photo



letmedothis: let me give you a present



letmedothis:

let me give you a present

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment