Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ass vibrating

Photo



els3n: els3n: i was looking for weapons of myth for a thing...



els3n:

els3n:

i was looking for weapons of myth for a thing when

is that the fucking sord

image

HOLY SHIT IT IS I FOUND THE SORD

cuteosphere: Bunny Boundaries



cuteosphere:

Bunny Boundaries

girls48: Kissing Monster just loves to kiss everyone xD









girls48:

Kissing Monster just loves to kiss everyone xD

gundma: im fucking gay and so are you probably

gundma:

im fucking gay and so are you probably

nwo I”M JUST GONNA BE IMAGINIGN ALL OF MY TEXT POSTS AS JON TALKING TO SOMEONE OVER THE PHOEN...

nwo I”M JUST GONNA BE IMAGINIGN ALL OF MY TEXT POSTS AS JON TALKING TO SOMEONE OVER THE PHOEN IN A REALLY SERIOUS VOCIE OR OSMEHTING?? GOD.

i changned my icon and no w i’m laughing

i changned my icon and no w i’m laughing

sermna: Protect her



sermna:

Protect her

I just have a ton of SPG songs playing, and I swear to fucKING GOD this gif of Jon keeps going with...

I just have a ton of SPG songs playing, and I swear to fucKING GOD this gif of Jon keeps going with every single one and I don’t know HOW.

I felt bad for not really reblogging things to my Jon Jafari appreciation blog anymore, but then I...

I felt bad for not really reblogging things to my Jon Jafari appreciation blog anymore, but then I realized that my main blog is basically already a Jon Jafari appreciation blog………..

Photo



Photo



crapmachine: i'll punish you



crapmachine:

i'll punish you

usbdongle: okay i think these are all the minecraft badguys i'm...



usbdongle:

okay i think these are all the minecraft badguys i'm gonna draw

Photo



Photo



teruprince: leamazingelbow-burningfoster: teruprince: EVERYTHI...



teruprince:

leamazingelbow-burningfoster:

teruprince:

EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE

DID THIS GUY FUCKING SCRATCH HIS DISC OR SOMETHING

ocarina of time runs on a cartridge

Photo



Photo







Darian: I cried a little.

Darian: I cried a little.
Me: I pooped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment