Friday, June 7, 2013

i really wish i weren't here right now

at my future wedding and funeral service



at my future wedding and funeral service

Photo



heatherbat: stunningpicture: 'Cause people seem to only post...



heatherbat:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey Hepburn was the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

…and history remembers her as pretty.

odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

Photo



akupitiyo: technicalityterminus: akupitiyo: my skin is so oily you could probably fry chicken on...

akupitiyo:

technicalityterminus:

akupitiyo:

my skin is so oily you could probably fry chicken on my face

nonsense, you'd have to be hot to do that

say that to my face motherfcker i dare you

voodoopork: Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a...



voodoopork:

Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.

I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools. 

that is so awesome I want it omg

Photo



Photo



Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran



Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran

Photo



Photo











Insidious 2 trailer



Insidious 2 trailer

pauliebleeker: IM FUXCKIN CRYIN

pauliebleeker:

IM

image

FUXCKIN

image

CRYIN

image

Photo



jimcavill: kellyangel: I made this long Twilight summary a...





















jimcavill:

kellyangel:

I made this long Twilight summary a while back but I never shared the whole thing with you tumblr. I should probably point out that I've only seen 2 of the movies and not read any of the books so there might be 1 or 2 teensy errors…. 

SO ACCURATE.

Photo



cerebralsinner: I feel u Tim



cerebralsinner:

I feel u Tim

Photo



contrasted: hannah montana said nobody's perfect yet here i am

contrasted:

hannah montana said nobody's perfect yet here i am

No comments:

Post a Comment