Sunday, June 9, 2013

Listening to the sky

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo











irregulargawd: vaganja: Always reblog. Realist shit EVER













irregulargawd:

vaganja:

Always reblog.

Realist shit EVER

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



share-that-green: great fucking movie what the fuck were they...



share-that-green:

great fucking movie what the fuck were they high on lol 

Photo



mojosodope178: theamericankid: I tried speaking into my boss's...

















mojosodope178:

theamericankid:

I tried speaking into my boss's ear as I lightly touched his forearm when I asked for time off, and all I got was fired.

based on that last fact, i now realize that i am the hulk

soundwave1: this is why i choose google over bing.











soundwave1:

this is why i choose google over bing.

onlylolgifs:  russian kid at the disco



onlylolgifs:

 russian kid at the disco

Photo



Photo



Liz's Favourite Marvel Characters - Ororo Munroe / Storm













Liz's Favourite Marvel Characters - Ororo Munroe / Storm

cali-supremee: Follow me Surf & Skate Blog ~ Quality ~



cali-supremee:

Follow me Surf & Skate Blog ~ Quality ~

No comments:

Post a Comment