Wednesday, June 5, 2013

don't let anyone ruin you.

esscence: oh wow



esscence:

oh wow

Photo



breakinq: I'm lonely :( looking for a tumblr gf ♡ any takers?



breakinq:

I'm lonely :( looking for a tumblr gf ♡ any takers?

raises: edit by raises



raises:

edit by raises

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



badbitchbomb:  



badbitchbomb:

 

Photo



Photo



frapputwinko: I hate when people cry in front of me like should I pat their head, should I grab...

frapputwinko:

I hate when people cry in front of me like should I pat their head, should I grab their ass I don't fucking know

screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

Photo



ne-yo: justanotherskyscraper: ne-yo: I hate it when kids raise their hands during tests and say...

ne-yo:

justanotherskyscraper:

ne-yo:

I hate it when kids raise their hands during tests and say "On Number 6 it says "and" twice."

Like shut the fuck up you know what it means you ocean of cum

^ I'm that kid, and proud of it.

If I threw you down a staircase and I showed a jury what you just added to my post they would not convict me

Photo



Photo



puhcific: theshatteredhearts: alljustthesame: Macklemore...



puhcific:

theshatteredhearts:

alljustthesame:

Macklemore speaks the fuckin truth.

People don't realize how much of a genius Macklemore really is. The only song they know is Thrift Shop, when there are so many more wonderful songs. He raps about the problems of the world. And that is what makes him an inspiring person.

^ that is why I love him so much.

roseriku: bigblondandbeautiful: aliciaaadanielle: sophielouise...



roseriku:

bigblondandbeautiful:

aliciaaadanielle:

sophielouisep:

Boyfriend surprises his girlfriend with a Pug puppy after the loss of her 10 year old Beagle

I cried

THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW

PERFECT BOYFRIEND IS PERFECT

AND THE PUPPY IS LIKE "HI NEW MOMMY I LOVE YOU I MAKE YOU NO SAD"

this is so cUTE WHAT AN A+ BOYFRIEND

blasianxbri: zabuzv: my nigga lol



blasianxbri:

zabuzv:

my nigga

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment